CARDING ALL SHOPS FOR (IPHONES,SAMSUNG,MACBOOK)ALL ELECTRONIC ITEMS

Discussion in 'Online Carding' started by DONALD CARDING, Jun 16, 2017.

1. DONALD CARDING

DONALD CARDING New Member

I Am Professional Carder Of All Electronic Items, SepcializedI AmSpecialized To Order Items From,(bestbuy,Walmart,homedepot,amazon,ebay,etc..)You can select anything from online store and give me link i will charge 35% of the real price of the item and card for you*
    My items are factory unlocked they work everywhere in the word, i can ship to any country, no customs duty or additional taxes. I ship as a Gift from a friend or business company.

*ABLE TO CARD,
    -IPHONES
    -SAMSUNG GALAXY
    -MACBOOK
    -AIR CONDITIONER
    -FRIDGES...etc

NOTICE;
    *I can card almost any site, at any price to any country, and i can brag about it that my methiod is the safest so far 100%
    *I use my skills on carding to card iphones products,i have them in my drop store and am selling them at the best price
    *I can ship the to any part of the world and delivery time will depend on part of the world you want them shipped to.
    *I use DHL/Fedex/UPS/USPS/Express/EMS or any other shipping company that works in your country.

N.B: I HAVE ALREADY CARDED ITEM ALWAYS IN STOCK READY TO BE DELIVERED TO WHOEVER READY TO BUY THE AROUND!

=>CONTACT TO PLACE IMMEDIATE ORDER NOW<=
    E-MAIL:addison.donald555@gmail.com

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Jef3 likes this.
  2. Emilio

Emilio New Member

Need iphone 7plus red,whats your rate so we do business?
    your hommie @Emilio :)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  3. Jayesh

Jayesh New Member

4. Emilio

Emilio New Member

I have received my newly iphone 7 red today sir,so i decided to show picture here as i told you:):):):)

Attached Files:

5. goddey1

goddey1 New Member

Are you for real..tell me your charges for samsungalaxy s8 plus ...and shipping