Need cashout partner

Discussion in 'I Need' started by FashionZombie, May 17, 2017.

1. FashionZombie

FashionZombie New Member

I currently have around 30 US full, specifically CA. No CC but they do have SSN, MMN, DL#, DOB, some have Routing/Acct, and I've taken it upon myself to fill in all the rest of the details including all past addresses, relatives, jobs, properties/mortgage, all phone numbers and emails, plus any social networking, marriage license, etc. My speciality is completing partial full and info search. Credit report is available on my end, unless you have a better site or method of checking for credit score and loans. I also can open up any accts needed or bank drops.

On top of that I have about $50 in BTC I'm looking to invest into some CVVs for carding. I only just recently came up in a laptop my other was stolen so I've been working from an unrooted Android which has been very limiting.

So yup. Basically I'm looking for a cashout partner to fuck up shit with and split bread all the while maybe learning some shit (really want to start prepping laptop for carding, however first step is I need a damn charger. Hah.)

Reply or msg me on here and I'll shoot my ICQ for further business discussion. Thanks for the read.

2. Don Shyne

Don Shyne New Member

Hello I have contacts that am help cash out funds from your credit card through donation website. If you cool let's deal

3. Rahul Roy

Rahul Roy New Member

add me on icq 692444353 i m old member and carder from evo , alphabay, silkroute and hansa market

4. Mister H

Mister H New Member

What's your icq

5. Best Seller

Best Seller New Member