ONLINE VERIFIED BANK TRANSFER,WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AND PAYPAL TRANSFER

Discussion in 'CashOut Services & Drops for Stuff' started by EMPIRE, Jun 8, 2017.

1. EMPIRE

EMPIRE New Member

I'm A Legit And Experienced Carder, western-union I have western union And Safest Method To all online banking....NO Chargebacks....A Legit Sellers, Who Supplies without 1% Risk.
    Am A pro Vendors In market since 2010. I Offer

-WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
    -BANK TRANSFER(wire)
    -PAYPAL TRANSFER
    -MONEY GRAM TRANSFER

Am professional Carder With Self Developed Tutorials For Safe & Secure Carding. Many Skills, Guaranteed Service!!
    No Future Risk After Transaction With Me..Am online 24-hours For Trusted Business And For My Respected Client/Customers.
    I Always Gives Discount To Our Regular Clients/Customers.........

Terms & Conditions :
    A person will take transfer once during a week and most four times during a month.
    If anyone needs to try to regular business with Me then you need to have several bank accounts, Id's and ETC.....

CONTACT ME HERE.....
    EMAIL: phillipsbrian13@yahoo.com
    JABBER:empire@jabber-hosting.de

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  2. Kin su

Kin su New Member

I got $3,500 transferred to me through western union I received my MTCN the next 2hrs after payment, what is your maximum transfer limit, I need to place higher amounts......Bank transfer should be next i think

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
    EMPIRE likes this.
  3. Charick Moore

Charick Moore New Member

need bank transfer vendor, contacting you for rates now...Am in serious business.

4. Mark Naij

Mark Naij New Member

Do you accept escrow? I'm ready for business big time if you do.