WALMART BESTBUY HOMEDEPOT EBAY AMAZON OVERSTOCK UNDER ME

Discussion in 'Online Carding' started by Invisble, May 9, 2017.

1. Invisble

Invisble New Member

I been carding for years and when it comes to TUT im best you can check few of my post i have already share few tips how to be carder on your own but if you want me to work with you make sure you verified on VAI1D NET FIRST And if you are not You have chance to make first order with me after we can work on cash out

Attached Files:

2. jihued

jihued New Member

how do I get verified on the site to be able to work with you. I am trying to get 2 graphics cards off overstock or new egg. i have had no luck with any other site so far to complete my order

3. Invisble

Invisble New Member

Message me will show you step how to fuck them easy

4. dean watchmaker

dean watchmaker New Member

hi i got the same problem and i just cant get my first in and i got lots of but just cant please can u tell wat iam doing wrong

5. KeNnY barelz

KeNnY barelz New Member

Hi,. Check it out I have credit card information social security number bank account numbers secret questions and answers of a famous person card has about $80,000 credit on it and I have the Wells Fargo passwords and it's an American Express card I have everything are you interested

6. arhziz

arhziz New Member

Bt
    Bro I'd really like to work with you, please can I get your contact

7. Chuck

Chuck New Member

I'm not verified, I just signed up. But I have access to cards, or I can help with my bank account. I need to make money badly. I know I don't know anything, but I'm kinda desperate and am willing to cover whatever needs to be done.